Friday, February 25, 2011

'Deciding On A Title'

Today's class was about decisions; what to write as a proposal and a working title for our projects. Although I had, what I considered to be the title of mine, I was taken back by the thought that maybe, just maybe my title may not be one which would sell.

I sat there trying to think of an alternative. Without any success, I again tried but all I could come up with was a switch around of the words I had already chosen. So I have come to the conclusion that I should stick to the original.

I am quintessentially a visual person, so to have a title ready makes sense to me. I cannot work on something if it does not have a title ready. I know this about myself so it wasn't really a surprise that I couldn't come up with anything!

I have also decided to work on some written content before trying to set myself a proposal. I did try but unfortunately, no go. With this idea clear in my mind, The Jane Austen Experience must have some structured writing before I will officially call it a project that is worthy.

So my goal this next coming week is to write something interesting; something someone would like to read!

Well here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment