Tuesday, February 22, 2011

'Interview Questions'

Since my last post I have been working on my interview questions. I started with a nice thank you and got straight in with a famous quote from Pride and Prejudice. The first question is their thoughts on the quote and whether they have a favourite quote from Jane Austen's novels.I always find it difficult to ask the right questions; although I have succeeded in writing sixteen on the page.

It is also hard to know what questions to ask, when you are interviewing the person by email. There are things you think about when you are face to face and you ask them, then and there. This email interview is rather unorthodox but it is my only option; unless I want to fly to Kenya and Canberra whilst trying to study.

To include the results in my project will however be a dilemma: where do I put it? What chapter? Well, I am thinking the interview may best be placed just before the photo/diary chapter. This will flow easily from one to the other.

I am also thinking about whether I should ask the same questions for both interviews. I am sure if I ask the same questions then it will be easier to combine into the chapter.

Jane Austen is now included in every waking thought and I am even dreaming about putting together this book. I am getting closer to maybe sewing my own costume; I was able to gain the support of my mother, who can read a pattern in 'yards'. Of course as we know I cannot!

Well, today I am going to continue the interview process and hopefully finish the first draft of the questions.

All is quiet in the house! Quick, get some work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment